Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stockholm, Sweden and the last sea days

Another quick post here .. Sorry things have slipped these last few days.  Running out of Internet time, and the time you are on is extremely slow.  We are now on our first of the final two sea days.  The water on the Baltic has been great.  Not looking forward to getting back to the rough waters near Dover tomorrow.

Stockholm was lovely.  Wished we had more time.  Our tour was changed slightly due to the Royal Wedding on Saturday, June 19.  Instead of visiting the Royal Palace, we visited the Vasa Museum.  Very nice.  It was worth the switch.  The boat ride was good too.

These last two days are relaxing.  Last night the hectic schedule in Russia caught up with me and I was asleep by 10 pm.  I felt so much more rested in the morning.  To those following us, you are in for a treat!  This cruise has been great!  Don't know if I will post again.  I will try to add some photos when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment