Sunday, June 20, 2010

St, Petersberg and Helsinki

Very quick post here, as heading up to Pirate's party soon.  Russia was amazing.  Smooth disembarking and boarding the ship.  No problems with private tours getting off the ship.  Days were jam packed.  Did too much, no time to breath.  I am exhausted.  Streets were quite busy, as there was a government convention meeting here, so high security, plus the teen graduation party was Saturday night, so teen's everywhere.

Helsinki was one of my favourites.  Loved Porvoo and recommend it.  

I know you want to hear more, but only have 10 minutes left in my quota so want to get this out, before I run out of time.  Tomorrow we are off to Stockholm!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the great posts. The info on getting off in St. Petersburg is what everyone has been waiting for. Sounds like you are having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete