Friday, June 11, 2010

Day one in Dover

Hi ... Thought I would prevail upon you our adventures in Dover!  Yesterday, we got settled into our room by around 12 and 1 pm.   We met Heidi from the DIS boards, and made plans to visit Dover in the morning with them.  Kirstyn and I went for a walk around the town and had some dinner at a little cafè.  Nothing extravagent, as we were both exhausted.  The town of Dover is lovely and small.  We walked for about 2 hours, then came back to the room.  We thought we might go out a little later,  but made the mistake of lying down.  Next thing I knew it was 12:30 am.  I decided wisely to stay in  bed and fell back asleep for another 5 hours!  In the morning we met Heidi and her family at breakfast and made our plans for the day.  I will get to that in another post after dinner.  We are meeting our fellow cruisers at Cullin's  Yard in 45 minutes, so have to go! 

BTW  ... Maison Dieu B&B is lovely and very conveniently located!  Those staying here will love it!  Diane and Barry are very nice and quite helpful!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you like the B&B - tell Diane & Barry HI for me :)

    ReplyDelete