Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hi all ... Time for a second post .... Can't believe I leave tomorrow morning.  I have been planning this trip for quite a while, and it is hard to believe that it is here. 

So .. what is my status. I'm done work ... yaaaaahhhh!  Everything is bought ,, and laid out ... just have to put it in the suitcase.  I think Budd has figured out that something is up.  He sees the suitcases out and he isn't quite sure what to think.  On one hand it means we're leaving him behind.  On the other, it means he is going to spend time with his friends Dusty, Jackie, Gypsy, and Cody!  What more could a dog ask for!

So tonight the packing will be done and weighed.  Tomorrow morning, we drop Budd off, then head to Mom's for a few hours.  My brother and his girlfriend will be driving us to the airport for our flight.  On Thursday we will be in England.  We are being met by a driver, and then off to Dover.  We will be staying at the Maison Dieu in Dover!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment